Remove Excessive & Unwanted Hair Permanently
LCP Certified Doctor
Fully MOH Registered Clinic
Installment Plan Available
Laser Hair Removal That Work For Your Skin
Our clients have reported clear, smooth skin after undergoing laser Hair Removal at Dr Abby Clinic. Take a look at some of the before-after photos.
Discover Our Laser Hair Removal Solutions
Gentle Yag Laser
Innovative long-pulsed high-energy laser, that targets hair follicles, without affecting the surrounding skin. Reduces and eventually halts hair growth entirely with minimal discomfort and minimal to no downtime. See remarkable results in just one session!
1. How does the laser treatment work?
Gentle Yag Laser hair removal technology uses a patented invisible beam of light and a constant source of heat that targets the pigment (melanin) in the hair follicle and causes photothermolysis, wherein the heat damages the hair follicle, disabling and then destroying it air its root while preserving the surrounding skin.
2. How long after treatment will one observe results?
Your hair will fall off within the next few weeks. If u shave u will not realise this phenomenon, but if u dont shave u will see the hair getting lessened. each time u do the laser about 20% of hair will be destroyed.
3. Why do I need multiple session?
- With each session you should see significant changes in the amount of hair reduced in the treated area.
- Each of our hair goes through 3 stages of hair growing cycle – anagen, catagen telogen.
- On a patch of skin, the hairs are in different growing stages.
- The laser only target hair at the growing phase (anagen stage)
only about 20% of your hair grows or is active in this stage.
This is why several sessions of laser hair removal are necessary.
- Results will vary for people with hormonal imbalance.
- After the treatment, your hair will grow but shedding off will occur naturally in 7 to 14 days.
- Before the hair sheds off, you may shave if you wish, but plucking is discouraged.
4. Will the hair grow back eventually?
- A lot of our customers become completely hair free when they have completed the maximum number of sessions (this maximum varies from person to person).
- Everyone is unique and will react differently to the laser. The FDA has approved Gentle Yag as permanent hair reduction devices.
- That does not mean 100% hair removal. It means that a significant percentage of hair (80-90%) that is treated with the laser will not grow back.
- Males and people with hormonal imbalance such as polycystic ovarian sydrome may need maintenance treatment in the future.
5. Interval between treatments?
4 to 6 weeks (for face), 6-8 weeks (upper body/upper limbs ) and 8 to 12 weeks (lower body/lower limbs) between each session
6. Are follow-up treatments required and how often?
- Fine facial hair should be treated more often than other areas.
- On average, mild to moderately hairy people need between 4 to 6 sessions of Gentle Yag to see results, meaning about 80-90% hair reduction in the area treated
- Very hairy females would require up to 7 to 8 sessions, very hairy male e.g a dense beard would require up to 8 to 12 sessions, depends.
- ** Gentle YAG laser is not affective for blond or white hairs.
7. What are the risks associated with the procedure? Do darker skinned individuals run different risks?
The FDA has approved Gentle Yag Laser hair removal as a safe procedure. To-date there have been no illnesses or diseases related to the laser.
Our Latest Tips & Insights on Laser Hair Removal
You've come to the right place if you've been thinking about having laser hair removal. As you are no doubt aware, there are many factors to take...
In an era where self-expression and confidence take center stage, the quest for smooth, hair-free skin has led us to the exciting frontier of laser...
Laser hair removal treatment is a popular choice for many to get rid of any stubborn hair on their body. It is effective and the result could be...
Why Choose Dr Abby Clinic
Treatments are performed by LCP certified doctor and accredited therapists
Featured Awards & Achievements
Top 21 Best Aesthetic Clinics in Malaysia
Harpers Bazaar Aesthetics Award 2019 & 20213
Top 20 Best Aesthetic Clinics in Klang Valley
Top 20 Best Aesthetic Clinics in Malaysia
Top 10 Laser Hair Removal Clinic KL
Experience Your Personalized Treatment Today
Great skin doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment. Book your slot now and let’s make it happen.
Fill in the form below to start your consultation.
"*" indicates required fields
Subscribe to our newsletter to claim your free voucher.
No commitment required. You may unsubscribe anytime.
"*" indicates required fields